- Looking for a computer not demanding updates of this and that?
- An Overloaded Computer Neighbourhood Wizard?
- Fed up with downloading, installing and upgrading?
- In need of a setup for colleagues/students/employees' computers?
- Wishing that user experience was tied to users instead of computers?
Built on the unique Zero Locality™ technology, Dapty lets you - or your colleagues/friends/relatives/neighbours - use thousands of programs without ever installing and maintaining any of them.
Sounds like a web-technology? Not at all. This is a very different way of putting things together. And it actually predates "cloud" becoming a buzzword.
We share software installations over a global file system such that nothing that we share makes assumptions on what will be available on the local computer. This implies that we can provide invisible and safe updates. Sharing several versions means that users may choose different update strategies.
Interested? Read more.